Meet Our Dentists
We are passionate about dentistry.
Our team at Duncraig Dental Care are dedicated to providing our patients with the best care and service possible.
Dr. Haytham Barr
I pride myself on creating long-lasting relationships with my patients at Duncraig Dental Care. I’ve travelled to the USA, Germany, New Zealand and other countries around the world to learn from the world’s top leaders in dentistry. I committed early in my career to help my patients achieve long-term optimal oral health, and I stay true to this commitment today.
Outside Duncraig Dental Care, I enjoy photography and travelling around the world with my wife Hania and our two children. I also like playing soccer and swimming.
Dr. Barr is an active member of numerous professional organizations including the following:
- The Dawson Alumni Association
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- The American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- The Australian Dental Association.
Training and Advanced Continuing Professional Development that Dr. Barr has completed:
- Orthodontic Mini Residency, Sydney (2017-2019)
- Minimally Invasive soft tissue grafting for teeth and implants, Dr. Edward P. Allen, Brisbane (2016)
- Invisalign Accreditation, Perth (2016)
- Get Up to Speed with Clear Aligner Therapy, Dr. Derek Mahony, EODO, Sydney (2016)
- Extractions (with Socket Preservation) and PRP/PRF, Dominican Republic (2016)
- Somnomed Sleep Medicine course, Melbourne (2016)
- Workshop on Sleep Apnea, Dr. Scott Claxton “respiratory and sleep Physician,” Perth (2015)
- Gingival regeneration and soft tissue grafting, Dr. Jonathan Leichter, Perth (2015)
- Soft tissue grafting for Dental Implants, Dr. Michael Pikos, Florida (2015)
- Horizontal and Vertical Ridge Augmentation, Prof Giulio Rasperini, Perth (2014)
- Orthodontic Diagnosis, Dr. Derek Mahony, EODO, Sydney (2014)
- Cephalometric/ Radiography, Dr. Derek Mahony, EODO, Sydney (2014)
- Theoretical and Practical Implantology, University of Laos (2013)
- Hygienist communication Intensive, Perth (2013)
- The Dawson Academy Alumni Associate, Florida (2013)
- The Art and Science of Equilibration, The Dawson Academy, Florida (2013)
- Evaluation, Diagnosis, and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, The Dawson Academy, Florida (2013)
- From TMJ to Smile design, The Dawson Academy, Florida (2012)
- Achieving Predictable Aesthetic results, The Dawson Academy, Florida (2012)
- Completion of the Misch prosthetic Program, Misch International Implant Institute, Arizona (2012)
- Basic Laser Dentistry Training Course, Prof Laurence J Walsh, The University of Queensland (2012)
- The Aesthetic and Restorative Dentistry course, Dr. David Hornbrook, Brisbane (2012)
- Certificate of Achievement in Advanced Laser Applications in Clinical Dentistry, Laser Lifecare Institute, Auckland (2012)
- Treatment planning Functional Aesthetic Excellence, The Dawson Academy, Florida. (2012)
- Examination and Records, The Dawson Academy, Florida (2012)
- Advanced Restorative and Regenerative Considerations in Implant Therapy, Zimmer Dental (2010)
- Introduction to straight wire techniques in Orthodontics, Technical University of Dresden, Germany (2007)
- Awarded the Certificate in Dentistry during the Dresden Summer School, Germany (2007)
- Implantology, C&B&I concept with NobelReplace Tapered, Dr. Uwe Eckelt, Dresden, Germany (2007).
- Race: Non-threading and feather touch endo prep, Dr. Pierre J. Le Berre (2007)